Air Liquide India Recruitment 2022 | Technician | ITI | February 2022 |
Company Name :- Air Liquide India Private Limited
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy.
They embody Air Liquides scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to be a leader in its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Company Website :- www.airliquide.com
Positions :- Technician
Job Location :- Nagpur
Salary :- ₹ 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Qualification :- ITI ( Any trade)
Job Description :-
- Clear understanding about gas cylinders, its safety aspects & cylinders handling skill.
- Must be trained and qualified on filling operation & cylinder handling.
- Should know about available gases at site & their filling procedures as per SOP.
- Responsible for gas cylinders filling as per plan in respective shift & cylinder sorting as & when required.
- Should have clear understanding about company Rules, regulations & applicable policies.
- Ensures operational discipline in particular for work permit systems, LSR etc. Respects and ensures the use of personal protective equipment.
- Adheres to the local SOPs and Work Instructions, is aware of the risks involved in his job, EIS in his area, Mandatory Life Saving Rules.
- Executes filling by unloading, sorting, filling, stocking, picking, loading gas cylinders and pallets and ensures safe movement of cylinders and pallets within the CFS using the fork lift truck.
- Reports anomalies and deviations (viz leaks, test due cylinders, damaged cylinders, faulty equipment, broken floor, customer owned cylinder) to his supervisor.
- Needs to ensure proper segregation of product cylinders/bundles as per plant requirement
Apply Link :- Click here