BHEL Recruitment 2022 | Welders | 75 Posts | Last Date : 10 May 2022 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a govt engineering and manufacturing company that has headquarters in New Delhi. BHEL operates in various manufacturing units and repairing units.
It also has 8 Overseas offices across the globe. BHEL works in the sector of Electrical equipment manufacturing like generators, Motors, Turbines, Switch Gears, etc.
Organization Website :- www.bhel.com
Position :- Welder
Job Location :- Across India
- The salary for the post of Welder is Rs.37,500/ month.
- ITI (National Trade Certificate) Pass plus.
- Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 10.05.2022).
Age Limit (as on 26.04.2022) :-
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Welder should be 35 years.
Total Vacancies :-
- Welder : 75 Posts
Selection Process :-
- All eligible application received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for further process.
- In the event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the eligible candidates, will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in each category, based on the marks received in NTC.
- For shortlisting as per 1:3 ratio, initially, all UR candidates along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their NTC marks and candidates shall be called for Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 in UR category.
- After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for Skill Test under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and will be called for Skill Test in prescribed ratio of 1:3 in their respective categories
- All candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall be called for Skill Test.
Application Fees :-
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID:BHELNAGPUR@SBI). Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and to submit along with the downloaded application form.
- After remittance of Fee through the online mode, please note down the Transaction Reference Number for filling the fee remittance details in the Online Application
NOTE : SC/ST, EWS and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee
Important Dates :-
- Closing of On-line Submission of Applications : 10.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office : 13.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of filled in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office from far flung areas : 15.05.2022
Postal Address :-
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of BHEL given below on or before 10 May 2022 and the candidates should also send their duly filled application forms along with the essential documents to the address given below so as it reaches on or before 13 May 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here