CLRI Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technician | 55 Posts | Last Date : 20 June 2022 |
Organization Name :- CSIR – Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI)
The role of CSIR-CLRI in scientific industrial research space of India is very focused. Objective of the institute is to meet the needs of the leather and allied sectors through research, technology development and transfer, training and industrial support and formulation of policies and plan of action that ensures a technology based competitive advantage for Indian leather
Leather technology, which deals with tanning raw hides and skins and finishing the tanned leather to impart to it the specific properties which it should have to be suitable for making particular types of leather articles either for military or civilian use, although very old, is still making progress. Its progress has been due to the application of various branches of science to it and research which is being carried out to explain the principles underlying the old craft of tanning, to throw light on the mechanism whereby the profound change viz.
Organization Website :- www.clri.org
Position :- Technician
Job Location :- Chennai
Salary :- Rs.19,900 – 63,300/- pm
- SSC/10th Standard/SSC or equivalent with Science subjects with 55% marks and ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade or National/State Trade certificate in Relevant Trade. OR
- SSC/10th Std. or equivalent with Science subjects with minimum 55% marks and 2 years full time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution in Relevant Trades. (OR)
- SSC/10th Std. or equivalent with Science subjects with minimum 55% marks and 3 years of work experience in Relevant Trade in a Ministry / Department / Organisation / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body under GoI/State / UT.
Total Vacancies :- 55 Posts
- Leather Goods Maker : 01 Post
- Finished Leather Maker : 06 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) : 10 Posts
- Footwear Maker : 06 Posts
- Sewing Technology : 01 Post
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) : 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Fitter : 04 Posts
- Machinist : 01 Post
- COPA : 03 Posts
- Database System Assistant : 03 Posts
- Electrician : 05 Posts
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman : 01 Post
- Mason : 01 Post
- Carpentry : 03 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Digital Photography : 01 Post
Centre of Trade and Written Test :- Chennai
Selection Process :-
- Stage I : Trade Test
- Stage II (Competitive Written Examination)
Application Fees :-
- Candidates belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay application fee of Rs 100/- through SBI Collect by ONLINE / SBI Branch.
- However, candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Women / CSIR Employees are
exempt from application fee.
- Application fee paid through any other modes will not be accepted and the application will be treated as without application fee and rejected.
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 20 June 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here