ECIL Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprenticeship | 284 Posts | Last Date : 12 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
ECIL Recruitment :
Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products.
The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
Organization Website :- www.ecil.co.in
Position :- Trade Apprenticeship
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Stipend :- Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- pm
Qualification :- ITI Pass Certificate NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
Total Vacancies For ECIL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Electrician – 50 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 100 Posts
- Fitter – 50 Posts
- R&AC – 10 Posts
- MMV – 01 Post
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Machinist (G) – 03 Posts
- Mm Tool Maint – 02 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- COPA – 20 Posts
- Diesel Mech – 03 Posts
- Plumber – 01 Post
- SMW – 01 Post
- Welder – 15 Posts
- Painter – 03 Posts
Age Limit :-
- Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2022.
- Upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST 30 years.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit.
- 70% seats would be engaged with Government ITI students & remaining seats with Private ITI Students.
- Selection list will be hosted on ECIL website on or before 20.09.2022.
- Apprenticeship Training will start from 18.10.2022
Important Dates :-
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment :-
- STEP:1 Interested candidates who possess the required educational qualification MUST register themselves in the website of Ministry of Skill Development and
Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- STEP:2 Subsequent to registration in the portal mentioned above, the interested eligible candidates shall submit the physical application form along with required
certificates at ECIL counter-Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022 or at ECIL
counter- Govt.QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad(Mandal) Hyderabad on 12.09.2022. Application format and list of required enclosures are given below at
Note :- Applications will be collected only at the above mentioned Govt. ITIs on specified date.
For More Details & Application From :- Click Here