Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 290 Posts | Last Date : 15 July 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.
HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
Organization Website :- www.hindustancopper.com
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Khetri Copper Complex, Rajasthan
Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent or Passed ITI exam in relevant trade.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2022) :- 18 to 30 Years
Trade Wise Vacancies :- 290 Posts
- Mate (Mines) – 60 Posts
- Blaster (Mines) – 100 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Fitter – 30 Posts
- Turner – 05 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 06 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02 Posts
- COPA – 02 Posts
- Surveyor – 05 Posts
- AC Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board. In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC while deciding merit. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 01 July 2022
- Closing Date : 15 July 2022
How to Apply :-
All All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 15 July 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here