Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 290 Posts | Last Date : 12th December 2022 |
Organization Name :- Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.
HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
Organization Website :- www.hindustancopper.com
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
Qualification :- 10th + ITI Passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
Total Vacancies :- 290 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
- A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 22 November 2022
- Closing Date : 12 December 2022
- Publication of short-listed Candidates List (Tentative) : 31 December 2022
How to Apply :-
All All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 12th December 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here