IFFCO Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentice | ITI Pass | Last Date : 31 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
On 3 November 1967 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) was registered as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. It got deemed recognisation under the provisions of Multistate Cooperative Societies Act 1984 & 2002 later.
Organization Website :- www.iffco.in
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Anywhere in India
- One year apprenticeship training on a monthly consolidated stipend of Rs.7, 700/-along with other allowances as per the rules of IFFCO.
- One year Full-time regular ITI course in the trade of Plastic Processing Operator after class Xth from Institution recognised by Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Directorate General of Training, Government of Indiaand passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
- General & OBC Category-Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in ITI (Plastic Processing Operator).
- SC/ST Category- Minimum 55% marks in aggregate in ITI (Plastic Processing Operator)
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2022) :- 18 to 27 Years
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Place of Posting :-
- During training period, the candidate may be posted at any IFFCO- Plant& thereafter if found suitable, may be posted at any IFFCO- Nano Plant.
- However, one can be transferred to any establishment of IFFCO anywhere in India.
Post Apprenticeship Training Period & Stipend :-
- Post Apprenticeship, successful candidates may be engaged as IFFCO Trainee for two years on a monthly stipend of Rs. 28400/- in the first year &Rs. 29,300/- in the second year along with other benefits as per the rules of IFFCO.
- Candidates if found suitable after the aforesaid training period, will be absorbed as Jr. Operator (Bottle Manufacturing) in a suitable pay scale.
Selection Process :- Online Test/ Interview/ Medical Check-up.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this Position Online on or 31 March 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here