Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 | Apprenticeship Training | 80 Posts | Last Date : 19 February 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Air Force
It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct
aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
Organization Website :- www.indianairforce.nic.in
Position :- Apprenticeship Training
Job Location :- Across India
Stipend :- Rs.7,700/ month
- Passed 10th and 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- ITI Certificate with 65% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit (as on 01 April 2022) :-
- General : 14-21 years
- OBC : 14-24 years
- SC/ ST : 14-26 years
Total Vacancies :- 80 Posts
- Machinist : 4 posts
- Sheet Metal : 7 posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect) : 6 posts
- Mechanic (Radii Radar Aircraft) : 9 posts
- Carpenter : 3 posts
- Electrician Aircraft : 24 posts
- Painter General : 1 post
- Fitter : 26 posts
Selection Process :-
- Written and practical exam on respective trades would be conducted as a part of selection procedure, at Air Force Station Ojhar.
- The selection for engagement of the apprentice will be based on Merit taking into consideration the class 10th / 12th / ITI mark and marks scored in Practical exam.
Important Dates :-
- Last date for submission of online application : 19 February 2022
- Written and Practical Exam : 01-03 March 2022
- Declaration of merit list : 17 March 2022
- Course commencing : 01 April 2022
How to Apply :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of Apprenticeship given below on or before 19 February 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here