Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Apprentice | 338 Posts | Last Date : 08 July 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment :
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy.
He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Organization Website :- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Respective Trades
Total Vacancies :- 338 Posts
One Year Training :
- Electrician – 49 Posts
- Electroplater – 1 Post
- Marine Engine Fitter – 36 Posts
- Foundry man – 2 Posts
- Pattern Maker – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 39 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 8 Posts
- Machinist – 15 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 15 Posts
- Painter(Gen) – 11 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 3 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 22 Posts
- Mechanic Ref & AC – 8 Posts
- Tailor(General) – 4 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 23 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 28 Posts
- Shipwright wood – 21 Posts
- Fitter – 5 Posts
- Mason Building Constructor – 8 Posts
- I&CTSM – 3 Posts
Two Year Training :
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Fresher ( 8th Pass) – 14 Posts
- Fresher ( 10th Pass) – 1 Post
Age Limit For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008 . Age relaxation for SC/ST as per extant rules and wards of Defence employees as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
- Minimum – 14 Years
- Maximum – 20 Years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As per Enrollment for apprenticeship training in designated trades (it- 24), at dockyard apprentice school, naval dockyard mumbai-23 Rules
Selection Process :-
- Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions as indicated at Para 3 above would be called for written examination scheduled to be held at Mumbai in Aug 22. The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
- The Centre of examination will be Mumbai only. The exact date, time and venue of written examination would be intimated to candidates through online call letters on their registered email IDs only. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly.
Application Fees :- Nil
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before on or before 08 July 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Link Active 21 June 2022