Lithium Urban Technologies Walk In Interview 2023 | Maintenance Technician | ITI Pass | February 2023 |
Company Name :- Lithium Urban Technologies
Lithium is a pioneer in sustainable urban mobility, operating the most productive electric vehicle fleet globally. Lithium is India’s first zero-emission transport service, with their fleet of Electric Vehicles (EVs) and trained and certified drivers. Their associated charging infrastructure is backed by a strong technology platform for telemetry, GIS, employee transport management, scheduling, rostering, and analytics based optimization.
Position :- Maintenance Technician
Qualification :- ITI
Experience :- 1-2 Years
Job Location :- Bangalore /bBengalurun(Hoodi)
Salary :- Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :-
- Assist in updating of maintenance records like daily work register , maintenance check list, machines status report ,history cards etc.
- Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials etc
- Perform general maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Understand and follow all workplace safety rules, such as safe work practices and standard operating procedures.
- Trouble shoots and rectifies mechanical/electrical related machine faults within reasonable time frame to ensure maximum availability of equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance per defined interval/schedule in a timely manner and maintain report.
- Responsible to help out during installation / development work.
Walk In Interview details :-
- Date – 09th Feb – 18th Feb
- Time – 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue – Lithium Urban Technologies, 158, 1st Floor, Seetharampalaya, Hoodi, Bangalore – 560048. Monday – Friday : 9.30am – 6.00pm Saturday : 9.30am – 12.00pm Sunday : Holiday
More Details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Iticampus.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.