NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 56 Posts | Last Date : 17 February 2022 |
Organization Name :- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO)
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is an Indian electricity utility company, a public sector enterprise owned by the Maharatna PSU National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
NEEPCO is embarking on a plan to generate power from non-conventional sources of energy, especially by tapping solar power and wind in the coming years. NEEPCO has 1 power project under development namely 600 MW Kameng HEP.
Organization Website :- www.neepco.co.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Meghalaya
- Rs. 14,877/-
- Class 10th Pass & ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government on or before the specified deadline.
Trade Wise Vacancies :-
- Electrician – 32 Posts
- Fitter/ Boiler Attendant – 15 Posts
- Fitter – 05 Posts
- Plumber – 04 Posts
Maximum Age Limit :-
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
Selection Process :-
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in ITI course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Power Plant (s) is/ are located.
- After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the engineering degree/diploma course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
How to Apply :-
- Candidates should register with the Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in) on or before 17 February 2022.
- After submitting the online application, the applicant should download the NEEPCO Apprenticeship Application Form from the Corporation website, take a print out and fill up all the relevant information and send the duly filled form via email to (email@example.com) along with self-attested scan copies in PDF format of the following relevant documents on or before 24 February 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here