North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | 1659 Posts | Last Date : 01 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- North Central Railway (NCR)
Railway Apprentice :
North Central Railway is known as the Workhorse of Indian Railways which spreads across three divisions viz Prayagraj, Jhansi and Agra, It extends from Ghaziabad (excl.) in the north to Mughalsarai (excl.) in the east on New Delhi Howarah trunk route and from
Palwal (excl.) to Bina (excl.) on New Delhi Mumbai/ Chennai corridor. Rightly referred to as heartbeat of Indian Railways, North Central Railway span over parts of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh with about 3062 route km. of BG comprising predominately, double line- electrified sections defining the sides and diagonals of the Golden Quadrilateral.
Organization Website :- www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Prayagraj, Jhansi and Agra
Railway Apprentice 2022 Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Total Vacancies :- 1659 Posts
- Prayagraj Division : 703 Posts
- Jhansi Division : 660 Posts
- Agra Division : 296 Posts
Selection Process For Railway Apprentice :-
- Selection Will be Based on the Merit List.
Age Limit (as on 26.04.2022) :- 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 02 July 2022
- Closing Date : 01 August 2022
How to Apply For Railway Apprentice :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 01 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here