OPaL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 42 Posts | Last Date : 30 April 2022 |
Organization Name :- ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL)
ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL), a multibillion joint venture company was incorporated in 2006. OPaL is promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and co-promoted by GAIL and GSPC. OPaL has set up a grass root mega Petrochemical complex at Dahej, Gujarat in PCPIR/SEZ (Petroleum, Chemicals and Petrochemicals Investment Region/Special Economic Zone).
The complex’s main Dual Feed Cracker Unit has the capacity to produce 1100 KTPA Ethylene, 400 KTPA Propylene and the Associated Units consists of Pyrolysis Gasoline Hydrogenation Unit, Butadiene Extraction Unit and Benzene Extraction Unit. The Polymer plants of OPaL has 2X360 KTPA of LLDPE/HDPE Swing unit, 1X340 KTPA of Dedicated HDPE and 1×340 KTPA of PP. The project commenced its production after the inauguration by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in March 2017.
Organization Website :- www.opalindia.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Dahej, Gujarat
Stipend :- Rs. 8,050/- Per Month
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades.
Total Vacancies :- 42 Posts
- Fitter : 08 Posts
- Chemical Plant : 18 Posts
- Electrician : 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 05 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant : 02 Posts
- Machinist : 02 Posts
Period of Apprenticeship Training :- 01 Year
Age Limit :-
- Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.04.2022 and should not be more than twenty one (21)years of age as on 01.04.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 01/04/2001 to 01/04/2004 only.
Selection Process :-
- The Applicants meeting the above mentioned criteria shall be required to undergo written test. The selection will be based on the performance in written test and personal interview.
- Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit.
- 20% of the seat of the total requirements to be kept reserved for applicants from Ambetha and Suva villages of Vagra Taluka who are meeting the published criteria. In case of receiving more applications from these villages, their selection will be based on merit as defined above and seat allocated for these villages shall not be increased. In other scenario of non-receiving sufficient applications from these villages, the vacant reserved seat shall be allotted to applicants (other than Ambetha/Suva) in the order of merit as defined above.
- Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in OPaL, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority.
Documents Required at the time of Joining :-
- D.O.B document – 10th Standard certificate or Birth Certificate issued by the Municipality or such appropriate authority.
- Copy of Consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification obtained. If the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) assigns grades, conversion certificate if any, from respective Industrial Training Institute(ITI) for calculating percentage of marks.
- Copy of latest updated resume
- Upon selection for apprenticeship in OPaL, registration on national apprenticeship website (https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in) is mandetory. Joining in OPaL is subject to production of the apprenticeship registration number generated from apprenticeship website.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply for this Position Online on or 30 April 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here