PLW Patiala Apprentice 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 295 Posts | Last Date : 16th November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Patiala Locomotive Works, Punjab
Patiala Locomotive Works, is located in Patiala in the Indian state of Punjab. It was set up in 1981 to extend the service life of
diesel Locomotives of the Indian Railways and raise the level of their availability. It also started to manufactures of WAP 7 and WAG 9 locomotives.
Organization Website :- www.plw.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Patiala, Punjab
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 295 Posts
- Electrician : 140 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) : 40 Posts
- Machinist : 15 Posts
- Fitter : 75 Posts
- Welder : 25 Posts
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2022) :-
- For General : 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 17 October 2022
- Closing Date : 16 November 2022
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or 16 November 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here