Railway Apprentice 2022 | Act Apprentice | 756 Posts | Last Date : 07 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- RRC Bhuneshwar
Indian Railways (IR) is a government-owned organisation owned by the government of India under the Ministry of Railways that operates India’s national railway system.
It manages the fourth-largest railway network in the world by size, with a total route length of 126,511 km (78,610 mi) as of 31 December 2021. 45,881 km (28,509 mi) or 75% of all the broad-gauge routes are electrified with 25 kV 50 Hz AC electric traction as of 1 April 2021.
Organization Website :- www.rrcbbs.org.in
Position :- Act Apprentice
Job Location :- Bhuneshwar
Stipend :- As Per Govt Norms
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Total Vacancies :- 756 Posts
Age Limit (as on 20.12.2021) :- 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be based on the merit list. The selected candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness.
Application Fees :-
- Rs.100/- (Non-refundable)
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
- Mode of Payment: By using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets, etc.
How to Apply :-
All Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for this Position Online on or 07 March 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here