SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 | 4500+ Vacancies | 12th Pass | Last Date: 4th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various
ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Positions :- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators
Job Location :- Across India
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note :- The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 04-01-2023
Age Limit (as on 1 Jan 2022) :- 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit :
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Selection Process :-
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III)
Application Fees :-
- Fee payable: Rs.100/-
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates
- Payment Mode: Online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates :-
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-12-2022 to 04-01-2023
- Last date for receipt of application: 04-01-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 05-01-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 04-01-2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-01-2023
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): Feb-Mar, 2023
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): Announced later
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 4 January 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here