SSC Recruitment 2022 | Constable (GD) | 10th Pass | 24,369 Posts | Last Date: 30 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Position :- Constable (GD)
Job Location :- Across India
- Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all others posts.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Total Vacancies :- 24,369 Posts
SSC Forces wise vacancies:
- BSF – 8922 Posts
- CISF – 90 Posts
- CRPF-8380 Posts
- SSB -1041 Posts
- ITBP – 1371 Posts
- AR – 1697 Posts
- SSF – 78 Posts
- BSF – 1575 Posts
- CISF – 10 Posts
- CRPF-531 Posts
- SSB-243 Posts
- ITBP -242 Posts
- AR – 0 Posts
- SSF – 25 Posts
- NCV: 164 Posts
Physical Standards :-
- Height (Male) – 170 Cms
- Height (Female) – 157 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 80 Cms with 5 Cms expansion
- Chest (Female) – N/A
- Weight: For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Physical Standards Relaxed as per government policy.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2023) :-
- 18 to 23 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.01.2000 and later than 01.01.2000.
Relaxations in upper age limit :
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
Selection Process :-
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
- Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
Important Dates :-
- Dates for submission of online applications: 27.10.2022 to 30.11.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30.11.2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 30.11.2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 01.12.2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.12.2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): January 2023
How to Apply :-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 27 October 2022 to 30 November 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here