Tata Steel Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Apprentice | ITI Pass | Last Date : 23 September 2021 |
Company Name :- Tata Steel Limited
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa).
It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website :- www.tatasteel.com
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Kalinganagar, Odisha
Stipend, Training & Engagement Details :-
- The candidates on recruitment as Trade Apprentice will get a stipend during training period as per the Apprentices Act, provided the performance and conduct is found to be satisfactory.
- Free hostel accommodation to the eligible candidates, if available, will be provided during the period of training only.
- The Trade Apprentices Training Programme is governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and its subsequent amendments.
- Duration of Trade Apprenticeship training will be one year.
- On successful completion of training and being awarded the National Trade Certificate on clearing the All India Trade Test (AITT), the candidates will become eligible for being considered for engagement in the plant, the modalities of
which will be worked out.
- Must have passed 2 years full time ITI course from a Government run institute in the trade of (i) Fitter (ii) Electrician (iii) Electronics Mechanic and (iv) Instrument Mechanic recognized by NCVT/SCVT with minimum 60% (aggregate) of all semesters. Candidates of other trades are not eligible to apply
Age Limit :-
- For General Candidates: Should have been born between Oct 1, 2000 and Oct 1, 2004 (both days inclusive)
- For SC/ST Candidates: Should have been born between Oct 1, 1999 and Oct 1, 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm
- Eyesight 6/6 in both eyes with glass
- Colour Vision: Normal
- Weight: 45 Kg. (for girls 40 Kg.)
- Power of Glasses ± 4.0 maximum
Selection Process :-
- Online Written Test, followed by Personal interview and Medical examination subsequently.
- Personal interview of the shortlisted candidates will take place at Kalinganagar, Dubri, District Jajpur, Odisha.
- Communication will be made only through e-mail id provided by the candidate in the application.
- Candidates successful in the interview will be medically examined at Kalinganagar to meet the minimum physical standards.
- Those found medically fit will be offered admission to the programme.
Special Instructions :-
- Last Date of submission of online Application: 23-Sept-2021
- No hard copy document to be submitted. All required documents to be attached in the online application, in absence of which the application may be rejected.
- The candidate needs to pay the required charges of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only) to be eligible for taking the assessment. Please make the payment through Online Payment Gateway in the application only.
- Fees once paid in any case will not be refunded.
- If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection process or during the training he/she will not be considered for apprenticeship or his/her training will be terminated, as the case may be.
- In case of any query or doubts, please contact us at mail ID email@example.com
Domicile :- State of Odisha
Batch :- 2021 Batch Only
Important Dates :-
- On-line application will be open from 16-Sept-2021 to 23-Sept-2021.
How to Apply :-
- Step1. Go to careers.tatasteelindia.com, then click on Current openings, go to Apply for Jobs/Internship
- Step2. Please fill the application and submit online
For More Details :- Click Here