TFRI Recruitment 2022 | Technical Assistant/Technician/Stenographer | 42 Posts | Last Date : 05 March 2022 |
Organization Name :- Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)
Tropical Forest Research Institute-TFRI is established in 1988. It is a research institute in Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh. It is one of the eight regional institutes under the Indian Council of
Forestry Research & Education of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and climate change, Government of India. This institute consists of 130 staff strength including 19 scientists and 42 officers.
Organization Website :- www.tfri.icfre.gov.in
Positions :- Technical Assistant/ Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/ Technician/Forest Guard /Multi Tasking Staff
Job Location :- Jabalpur
- Technical Assistant – Level 5
- Stenographer – Level 4
- Lower Division Clerk -Level 2
- Technician – Level 2
- Forest Guard – Level 2
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) -Level 1
Technical Assistant :
- Bachelor degree in Science with Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology/Forestry (as a subject) from a recognized University.
- 12th class certificate from a recognized Board Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the institute Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
Lower Division Clerk :
- 12th class certificate from recognized Board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter, or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or Certificate course from a government recognized institute.
Forest Guard :
- 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board. The appointee will be required to successfully complete forestry training course from a recognized forest guard training institution during the probation period.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) :
- 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school.
Age Limit :-
- Technical Assistant – 21 – 30 years
- Stenographer – 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 – 27 years
- Technician – 18 – 30 years
- Forest Guard – 18 – 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 18 – 27 years
Total Vacancies :- 42 posts
- Technical Assistant – 09 posts
- Stenographer – 02 posts
- Lower Division Clerk -09 posts
- Technician – 03 posts
- Forest Guard – 03 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) -16 posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on the written test/ interview.
Application Fees :-
- UR/EWS/OBC – Rs.1300/-
- SC/ST/Divyang/Women Candidates – Rs.800/-
How to Apply :-
All the Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 March 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here