TIFR Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Tradesman | ITI Pass | Interview Date : 25 February 2022 |
Organization Name :- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR)
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research is a public deemed research university located in Mumbai, India that is dedicated to basic research in mathematics and the sciences. It is a Deemed University and works under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India.
It is located at Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai, with an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad. TIFR conducts research primarily in the natural sciences, mathematics, the biological sciences and theoretical computer science.
Organization Website :- www.tifr.res.in
Position :- Tradesmen
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Rs. 12,500/- pm
- ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) (60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade of Fitter & Welder (G&E).
- Desirable : Preference will be given for the candidate with TIG welding expertise.
Total Vacancies :- 02 Posts
- Fitter : 01 Post
- Welder : 01 Post
Age Below :- 28 Years
Required Documents :-
The candidates are required to produce following original documents with copies at the time of walk-in selection :
- Printout of online application form with recent passport size photograph.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card / Election Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License).
- Date of birth/Proof of age.
- Educational Qualification (all mark sheets and certificates). In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will not be considered (While submitting original documents for verification, the candidates will have to produce the norms of the University/Board for conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage of marks.
- ITI marksheet and National Trade Certificate.
- Experience Certificates, if any.
- Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 25 February 2022
- Time : 09:00 AM
- Venue : Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
Note :- Candidates will not be allowed after 9:00 am.
How to Apply :-
All Eligible & Interested Candidates are requested to apply online and bring their online application form along with original & copies of certificates and appear for walk-in-selection.
For More Details & Apply Link :- Click Here