Wood India Walk In Interview 2022 | Multiple Positions | ITI / Diploma Pass
Company Name :- Wood India Engineering & Projects
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
Qualification / Experience :-
- Civil & Structural Designer: Diploma / ITI with minimum 3+ years of experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Metals & Minerals / Power industry is preferred. Experience with 3D software like Tekla, SP3D, E3D is preferred.
- Piping Designer : Diploma / ITI with minimum 3+ years of experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Metals & Minerals industry is preferred.
- Equipment Designer (HVAC): Diploma / ITI with minimum 5+ years of experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Chemical / Pharmaceutical / LNG / Metals & Minerals. Experience in 3D modelling preferred.
- Control & Instrumentation Designer: Diploma / ITI with minimum 3 – 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical / Metal & Mineral Processing / Power industry with experience in SP3D, E3D modelling software is preferred.
Job Location :- Kolkata
Salary :- Not disclosed
Walk In Interview details :-
- Date: Sunday, 13 November 2022
- Time: 10 am to 5 pm
- Venue: Wood India Engineering & Projects Pvt Ltd, 7th Floor, Infinity Benchmark, Plot G1, EP & GP, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091
- Note – Candidates, who are unable to attend the Walk-in Drive at our Kolkata office, can alternatively email their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details :- Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. Iticampus.co does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. do not Pay Any Charges FOR THE Jobs.